Wednesday, August 6, 2014

All about Me!

Another great product from the NEW Annual Inspirations book.

It's my Birthday so I thought I would pick one thing that STANDS out the most for me.  (besides the new cricut cartridge that is not available yet)

I love this stamp: Noel

I can just imagine these big letters fussy cut to make on of these cards:

(lifted off of Pintrest)  Look up Card in a Box


Here is a super easy tutorial on how to make it.

I am thinking of making these for Christmas for my close family and friends.  

Its my Birthday and I am in a giving mood so do ALL 3 things listed below to try and win this prize:





A petite stamp set that can only be bought by Consultants!   

Steps to Win:

1)  Leave a comment below
2)  Follow my Blog
3) Like my Facebook Page

Contest closes Thursday at 8:00 pm


2 comments:

  1. Always fun to see what people who scrap book come up with...Wish I had more time/money/patience to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Renee,
    I'm the creator of the snowman "card in the box". I was so surprised and tickled that you selected it as your sample. I had such great fun surprising people with it as my annual card! Loved your tutorial definitely a keeper, your instructions are great. My name is Deborah Bakan in Sarasota Florida

    ReplyDelete