Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Week Night Crop Time


Who misses week night crops because almost all the local scrapbook store have gone out of business?

I know I do.  :(


I am opening my house to those that want to crop!  I will have a scraping session that can accommodate up to 4 scrappers with big tables.  You bring your items you want to scrap and and I provide the space.  I will also provide a small make and take, a pre-cut, unassembled two Page Layout and Pizza.  The cost is $10 or free if you make a $20 or larger purchase.

The crop night will be available the third Thursday of the month stating September 18, 2014. and will run from 5 pm to 10 pm

In October the Layout theme will be a Halloween Layout using Scaredy Cat.
If orders from the Crop exceed $150 I will pull a name for the $25 Hostess Rewards. 

I can also have these Crop Nights at other peoples homes.  The hostess will receive a special gift.

There will be NO pressure to purchase items and the only selling I will do is introducing the items I used to create the make and take.  It is simply a place to come and try to get some scrapping done once a month.

I would love to fill up my house every month and maybe have a 'road show' at one of your homes!

Here is a 'Chalk it Up' Layout that will be along the lines of what the Two Page Layout might look like.


And a sample Make n Take

Please Contact me if you are interested in attending or hosting a Crop Night!





No comments:

Post a Comment